• Seating is General Admission (First Come, First Served).
• Bring a regular size folding lawn chair (most people bring the canvas, bagged style).
• DO NOT bring oversized chairs or chairs with footrests or coverings (you will not be able to use them in the concert area).
• A limited number of chairs will be available for rent.
• Blankets are NOT allowed for seating. Your ticket reserved the amount of space a chair would require (or standing room only). Blankets may not be spread on the ground to save more space.
• There are ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. This concert may be cancelled due to the weather and not rescheduled. The Winterville Watermelon Festival is not liable or responsible for delays, cancellation or postponements of the Festival or events within the Festival due to inclement weather, war, government action, strikes or other matters beyond our control.
• EVERYONE regardless of their age must have a ticket (this includes all age children). All tickets are one price.
• Our general admission accessible seating area is designed to provide easy access for our guests with disabilities. Please note that the space is limited and in order to accommodate all our guests is strictly reserved for guest and one companion. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis. All guests must have a ticket.
• Upon entering the concert area, you will receive a wristband at the gate. You must wear the wristband in order to leave/enter (and must have it on inside the concert area at all times).
• Your wristband becomes your ticket once you enter the gate. Lost or stolen wristbands cannot be replaced. If you do not have a wristband, you will need to purchase another one or leave the concert.
• We cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, washed or otherwise damaged tickets.
• Gates open at 6:00 pm
• Umbrellas are not allowed in the concert area (in the event of rain, please bring a poncho, rain gear or like protection)
• Unfortunately WE CANNOT make concert attendees sit in their chairs during the concert.
• There are several items not allowed into the Festival areas for the safety and enjoyment of those attending the concerts. The Winterville Watermelon Festival Committee, Inc. reserves the right to alter or change this policy at any time. Any guest violating any policy of the Winterville Watermelon Festival may, and can be, removed from the concert and festival areas. Currently the items NOT allowed into the festival areas include, but are not limited to:
• Each entertainer has a different policy on meeting fans. Some will sign autographs in the entertainer merchandise area before or after their show. Some will offer access to their fan club members. We recommend visiting your favorite artists’ websites to see if there are special instructions on how to meet the artist. The festival does not provide this service.
• NOTE: All times are subject to change. The Winterville Watermelon Festival Committee, Inc. reserves the right to change times and performers for the festival. There are no refunds or exchanges. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. The Winterville Watermelon Festival Committee reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating festival rules, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive by the staff. Persons entering the festival area are subject to search for contraband, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, video equipment and recording devices, which are expressly forbidden and subject to confiscation.